FighterFighters can test their might against both NPC's and other players. If you wish to fight NPC's head to the Testing Ground. You must be alive to fight the NPC's at the testing ground. You gain experience and bonuses from defeating the NPC's.
- Show me attackable Zeds my level..
- I wish to search through similar ranks.
- I wish to search through the citizen list.
- I wish to look at my most recent battles.
- Hitlist: Take a look at my hitlist
You can choose how you would like to look for your battle opponents. Each time you attack a player it costs 5e.
- Level 1 to 10 - Can Attack Level 1 to 24
- Level 10 to 20 - Can Attack Level 5 to 39
- Level 20 to 30 - Can Attack Level 10 to 59
- Level 30 & up - Can Attack Half and Double their level
Here you can add other players to your hitlist. If you put all the players you can beat on your hitlist it makes kicking butt at reset a lot easier.
You currently have 10 zeds on your personal hitlist and may have a maximum of 100 zeds.
- Gangs can also have their own hitlist.
Whitelist has to be added from preferences> layout > check in "Your whitelist"
"You currently have 0 zeds on your personal whitelist and may have a maximum of 100 zeds. If you try to attack any of the zeds on your whitelist a confirmation screen will appear before fighting them, to warn you that they are on this whitelist."
Your whitelist is for people you do not want to attack. You could put your fellow gang members or your friends on your whitelist.
If you are a fighter in need of cash you can look at the current bounties. If you are a scavenger with money to spend (or even a fighter with some extra cash to throw around) you can place a bounty on another zed. Players have to be alive for a bounty to be collected.
Your main stat is speed. It is almost as high as your power and strength combined. Speed acts as offense and defense, as it stops others from hitting you as often as well as making you hit more often. You are generally poor in the WC, but good in normal battles. Be sure to keep your power around 2/3 to 1/2 your speed so that you are still causing enough damage.
- Strong against: All Rounders, Power Whores
- Weak Against: Strength Whores
- Recommended Stat Balance : 60% Spd; 35% Pow; 5% Str
Your main stat is power, backed up by a speed stat about 2/3 of your power. You are more effective in regular battles than WC fights, but can hold your own in the WC too. High levels (And therefore HP) are a good replacement for strength.
- Strong against: Strength Whores
- Weak against: Speed Demon
- Recommended Stat Balance 35% Spd; 60% Pow; 5% Str
Your main stat is strength, with enough power to do decent damage and enough speed to hit your average opponent at least one in three times. You will have the tendency to stalemate with other Sampson's. You shine in the WC, and often stalemate regular battles. Assuming you have a diamond ring, you should target Zed's with a negative respect value so that you are building positive respect for yourself, and therefor improving your strength and speed through your ring.
- Strong against: Speed Demons, All Rounders
- Weak against: Power Whores
- Recommended stat balance: 25% Spd; 10% Pow; 65% Str OR 20%Spd; 5%Pow 75% Str
If you're boring, you could be an all-rounder. They are jack of all trades, but master of none. They do poorly in battle.
- Strong against: None in particular
- Weak against: Strength Whores, Speed Demons
- 55% Spd; 40% Pow; 5% Str- This stat balance is said to have the highest win percentages in regular battles.
Being a scavenger means searching for money. Players will spend 10E per scavenge in the Suburbs. Intelligence builds a big factor for scavenging, the more intelligence you have, the more money you collect. You are able to train your intelligence at Primary School, High School, or University. Intelligence and Scavenging are both capped at 1000, meaning you cannot go beyond 1000 scavenging/intelligence.
- Scavengers play an important role in the game. Scavengers have the money to buy tokens, boat parts, points, weapons, and armor. They also bring in money for their gang. Having scavengers means the fighters don't have to worry about coming up with game money.
- Note: You do not gain any experience from scavenging until your first upgrade. Once you hit 50 scavenging and upgrade you get experience while scavenging alive.
Scavenging & Pets
Your dog also helps scavenging so boost your pets intel, the higher it is the more cash you get. (its energy refills as yours does but your dog only has 100 e) You can purchase a pet at the Pet Shop. For more on pets see the Pet Training page.
While wandering around the Suburbs, you will be able to come across some extra rewards such as tokens, pearls, and much more..
- +10 - 20 - 30 Pearls.
- +15, 30 O² for scuba diving
- +5, 10, 20, Energy
- Diet Jolt
Can't decide what you want to do?
Then maybe the hybrid route is the route for you. Hybrids are the best of both worlds. Jacks of all trades, masters of none. The kind of folks you don't mind having your back in any kind of situation.
- Hybrids are: fighters and scavengers.
Hybrids are a welcome edition to any gang. They fight enough to gather gang exp. They scavenger enough to have a nice supply of game cash.
© Zedwars.com 2008 - 2012